Posted on: January 15, 2022
Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor
- Ownership and responsibility Drive key performance indicators
related to safety, quality, and production to ensure goals are met
- Leads key productivity initiatives that may involve members of
cross-functional teams from other shifts or departments
- Drive continuous improvement via the effective implementation
of the Maintenance Program (waste/cost reduction, productivity
improvement, cycle time reduction) through good manufacturing
- Extensive knowledge of PLC troubleshooting skills
- Extensive Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and process
- Ensures the success of all operational and maintenance metrics
including delivery, productivity improvement, equipment and parts
inventory, and quality program
- Develop, communicate, and review daily work list for
- Oversee and maintain an effective and sustainable PM system
that will support productivity efficiencies in the plant.
- Supervise and evaluate overall individual's performance within
the department (adherence to standard work, attendance, safety,
code of conduct, etc.), mentoring and developing the team to
continue to grow their technical and interpersonal skills.
- Drive rapid problem solving/root cause analysis from the
- Understands and identifies EHS Hazards, risks and controls of
the operations and activities at the site.
- Drive the creation and improvement of Lockout tag out, Safe
Work Permit, Work instructions, and Job validation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate, able to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and to interact effectively with
all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications - strong understanding
- Excellent organizational, analytical, investigation, problem
solving, communication skills and be a team player.
- Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing or 5S experience
- Must meet deadlines and deliver quality results.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to effectively manage
multiple priorities, complexity, and work within a fast paced,
dynamic environment.Education & Experience:
- Associate's degree in a Technical Field or
- Bachelor's degree in any field with technical
- 5 or more years of experience as a Supervisor in a Plastic
manufacturing facility with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing plant operations
(industry experience must include manufacturing).
- Must have a minimum of one detailed process experience
Injection molding, sheet extrusion, or thermoforming.
- Six sigma certification preferred
- CPMM, SMRP certificate preferredIf you're thinking of making a
change and want to learn more, reach out to me. Your current
employer need not know. This is confidential.Please contact Brian
Sims at Brian.Sims@gogpac.com or 605.403.5071.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Lynwood , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!