Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 20, 2022
7100 - Cardiovascular Technologist - Lynwood, CA - 13 Weeks
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for a Cardiovascular
Technologist to work onsite in Lynwood.
Shift: 7AM - 7PM
Candidate must be able to monitor:
- Provides patient care essential to cardiac catheterization
procedures, including calculating hemodynamic values for the
physician during complicated diagnostic and intervention
- Assists with cardiac catheterization procedures.
- Calculates hemodynamic values for the physician during
diagnostic and intervention procedures.
- Prepares room and supplies for cardiac catheterization
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned.
- Associate's Degree Healthcare related field.
Cardiovascular Technology degree employee
- RCIS registry required (for CVT program graduates
- ARRT registry in Radiology Technology is required
- ARRT registry in Vascular Interventional Radiography (VI) or
Cardiac Interventional Radiography (CI) is preferred
- BLS-American Heart Association BLS Provider issued card
- ACLS-American Heart Association ACLS Provider issued card
Experience Required/Preferred :
- Previous experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Lynwood , Cardiovascular Technologist, Other , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!