Company: Church's Chicken
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Every position in our restaurants has certain job expectations
in common. Please note that each of these expectations is
non-negotiable for every employee regardless of position.
- Reports to work on time, dressed in the specified uniform,
which meets the company standards of personal appearance
- Manually clocks in and out correctly, at the scheduled time,
for the assigned shift.
- Meets the minimum performance standards for knowledge and
skill as outlined in the All Star
- Assists the Manager in Charge of the Shift and other team
members as directed in order to provide quality food, service and
cleanliness for Church’s® guests.
- Adheres to all of the Church’s® company policies and procedures
as outlined in the Team Member Handbook, Employee Guide to
Safety and Security, and all other Church’s® Operation and
- Treat all guests, managers and team members with a cheerful,
helpful and respectful attitude.
- Always displays characteristics of a team player.
- Assists in keeping restaurant clean and organized.
- Obtains food handlers card prior to 2nd week of employment
(if required by local Health Department)
Keywords: Church's Chicken, Lynwood , Team Member, Other , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!