Nursing Director - Perioperative Services
Company: Prime Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Director of Surgical Services is
responsible for direction of patient care in the
operative environment. The Director manages the staff members
in the Ambulatory Surgery, Surgery and PACU Departments.
Consults with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on nursing
issues and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure
patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities
within the department and participates in PI activities/
formulates budget for the department.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current and valid state license as a
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
3. Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)-(AHA) certificate
upon hire and maintain current.
4. A minimum of two years supervisory/management experience
5. At least two (2) years of experience in Surgical Nursing.
6. Current Certified Nurse OR (CNOR) (AORN) certificate(s) upon
7. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required for all new hires
1. Current PALS (AHA) Certificate upon hire and maintain
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special
accommodation for the application process, please contact Human
Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Lynwood , Nursing Director - Perioperative Services, Other , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!