$1000 Sign On Bonus!Upon completion of 90 day
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!If youre
looking to make a positive impact by helping and caring for others,
this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including full time, part time, and
students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and extra hourly bonuses including:
additional $1 hourly Wellness Bonus for great attendance, and $1 -
$3 additional hourly Hero Bonus for direct care staff (bonuses only
available for FullTime).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
CaliforniaPostAcute Careis a
skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer
continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services
on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute
phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who
require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an
inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients
reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our
vast network, while remaining committed to the professional
development of our staff, the functional improvement of our
patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient,
responsibleCertified Nursing Assistant
(CNA)looking to grow and be part of a caring team. This is
a direct hire: Full Time or Part Time positions and various shifts
available to fit your schedule. If you have a passion for
healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
What Youll Do:
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills
building and daily activities.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals
and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis.
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times.
- Schedule: AM, PM and NOC shifts available.
What Youll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Current CNA certification in the state of CA required.
- New CNAs are welcome! We provide training to help you grow into
your medical career.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not
California PostAcute Careis an equal opportunity
employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of
disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance
Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited
agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to