The CNA in the OB Department is an unlicensed assistive person
who assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing
care to non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe
environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered
Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire,
2. Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
3. Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
4. Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care
hospital or physician's office preferred.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items
1. Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate
within 6 months of hire and maintain current per facility
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do
not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status,
disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation
for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is
Name: St. Francis Medical Center
Street: 3630 E Imperial Hwy