This position is for an electrical engineer to work within the
Electronics Center of Raytheons Intelligence and Space (RI&S)
The person hired for this position will work alongside a
talented team towards the development of new state-of-the-art
systems for space applications that meets our customers
descriptions and requirements. Activities for this position include
detailed circuit design and verification that may include FPGAs,
power supplies, high-speed I/O, ADCs/DACs, and other analog and
digital circuitry. Design tasks include analog and digital design,
circuit simulation and analysis, design documentation, design
verification and testing, and the integration of hardware,
firmware, and software at the level of the circuit card assembly
This position requires the individual to lead, mentorship, and
provide guidance to multi-disciplined design teams across multiple
disciplines. This person will be the Responsible Engineering
Authority (REA) for development of one or more complex modules or
units and will interface with Integrated Product Team Leads (IPTL)
and stakeholders to ensure objectives are met.
* Electrical Engineer with 8 plus years of experience with an
emphasis on mixed signal PCB circuit card architecture and
* Experience with industry standard electrical engineering CAE
(computer-aided-engineering) tools from vendors such as Mentor
* Experience with signal integrity, simulation, power
estimation, and worst case analysis for mixed signal systems.
* Experience with standard laboratory equipment such as
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will
require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Project and small team leadership skills.
* Full-cycle design experience.
* Familiarity with high-speed ADC and DAC interfacing.
* Experience with analog conditioning circuit design.
* Familiarity with design for high speed interfaces and SOC bus
* Familiarity with radiation effect mitigation and architectures
for mixed signal systems.
* Familiarity with space system applications and
* Ability to navigate complex and sometimes incomplete
* Software and scripting skills.
Required Education (Including major):
* Must have Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited university
with a major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Physics, or other related STEM field.
* MSEE or graduate degree in STEM a plus.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person
who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.