Are you a dynamic and experienced Software Engineering
Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) interested in an opportunity to
work in the greater Los Angeles area? Then join our team and
contribute to programs that save lives and enable the freedoms we
enjoy. Every day at Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) our
extraordinary engineers are empowered for excellence and inspired
to invent in an inclusive environment where work-life balance is an
elegant solution, not a slogan.
Our dynamic and diverse engineers develop demanding, trusted,
superior solutions to make the world a safer place.
We are looking for a proven and progressive leader to join our
Software Engineering Center team in El Segundo, California, a
suburb of Los Angeles.
The Software Engineering Center is seeking an enthusiastic and
highly capable Software IPTL engineer to lead and develop embedded
software for radar modes. The ideal candidate will employ Raytheon
software development processes.
* Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts.
* Work on unusually complex technical problems and provide
solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious
* Work effectively and contribute significantly during all
phases of the software development life-cycle
* Develop radar mode in types of software in C/C++ and/or
* Show excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills to
assess issues and develop resolutions to them
* Work proactively to complete tasks with some oversight
* Communicate effectively with team members across disciplines,
project management, and customers
* Significantly contribute to program and customer meetings and
* Function as a Team Lead or Technical Lead to other team
* Minimum of 8+ years' experience developing software utilizing
C, C++, Ada or related tools/languages
* Experience with Software Architecture, Signal processing or
* Experience with developing and integrating software for
advanced Air-to-Surface or Air-to-Air radar modes
* Experience developing embedded software for radar
* Experience with Earned Value
* Hardware / software integration experience
* Experience in every phase of the software development
* Strong knowledge of Software Development Processes
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an
active DoD SECRET or higher Clearance as of day one of
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will
require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Experience with Green Hills Integrity, VxWorks or equivalent
* Embedded Software development
* Experience with Continuous Integration methodologies
* Technical and/or team leadership experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,
Physics or related STEM degree from accredited university.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person
who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.