Retail Client Merchandising Representative FT
Company: CROSSMARK, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
# of Openings: 1 Overview:The Retail Client Merchandising
Representative plays a vital role in promoting nationally
distributed, highly recognized products for our great group of
long-standing clients. This individual is responsible for
strategically executing business plans for our client's brands to
effectively meet company and client objectives. Enjoy working with
big name products and within your favorite retail stores while
building and maintaining professional working relationships with
store management and associates. This role is a great opportunity
for an energetic, personable individual who can develop strong
lasting relationships quickly and is driven by success.
- Competitive weekly pay, drive time and mileage
- Flexible scheduling, stable and reliable weekly hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Employee Referral Bonus! Share our opportunities with your
friends and family.Responsibilities:
- Selling new and promotional items.
- Building displays & filling shelves with products.
- Building rapport with store management and staff.
- Ensure planogram compliance with correct pricing and
- Monitor inventory levels and suggest order quantities to
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a smartphone and Internet access.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs on a regular basis and up to 60lbs
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to transport
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Inc., Lynwood , Retail Client Merchandising Representative FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!