Posted on: September 20, 2022
Description We are looking for future leaders who are ready to
grow with our brand! At Tocaya we use bold flavors and the best
ingredients to proudly create our signature "Modern Mexican"
cuisine. Our versatile menu is rooted in traditional Mexican
recipes and naturally accommodates a variety of preferences
including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free. Our methods and
flavor-focused menu inspire a growing group of loyal guests who
join us multiple times a week, eager to introduce the Tocaya
experience to their friends as well. The Dishwasher is responsible
for the washing and sanitation of all flatware, glassware, and
china being brought back to the dish pit, for maintaining the dish
washing area to meet department of health standards, removing
trash, and keeping all exterior trash areas clean. This person will
be working closely with the Executive Chef, Prep and Line cooks and
all front of house employees to ensure all dishes are properly
washed, sanitized, and returned to service. Setting the tone:
- Successful dishwashers know the importance of working in a team
with positivity and "leaving our baggage at the door."
- They maintain a positive and professional approach with
coworkers and customers
- Communicates well with others and is a great team player Skill:
- Keeps work areas, food storage areas, and garbage area clean
and safe at all times.
- Assists in control of inventory and supplies, by not breaking
dishes and handing all items properly.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products
- Reading and following department of health standards and food
- Perform all other duties as required, including prep work or
additional tasks as needed. QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Must be available on weekends and for evening shifts
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Detail oriented and able to maintain a high standard of
- Follows instructions thoroughly
- Knowledge of the industry and relevant health and safety
- Current Food Handlers card
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Ability to maintain a clean station Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, and frequently lift and bend
from the waist.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- This position requires frequent use of hands and arms in
Keywords: tocaya, Lynwood , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!