Healthcare Business Systems Analyst
Company: Landmark Health
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2019
Healthcare Business Systems Analyst ?Who Are We?Landmark Health is
a high growth, entrepreneurial organization committed to improving
healthcare for patients with the most serious and complex medical
needs, in their homes, wherever they reside and whenever they need
it. Landmark is built upon the core belief that a physician-led,
patient-centric, and contextually relevant intervention plan is the
key to driving meaningful impact to patient care. Our clinical
model is transformative ? it represents a landmark in the evolution
of our nation?s healthcare system.Turning this vision into reality
requires exceptional people who share our unwavering commitment to
the patients we serve.?Do you want to make a difference? ?Join us
today!??Position Overview:?Based in our Ellicott City, Maryland
regional office, Huntington Beach, CA regional office,? the
Healthcare Business Systems Analyst?serves as a liaison between the
business users and the Data Operations development team. The
analyst will analyze and understand the data in our data warehouse
to obtain and transform business requirements into functional
specifications that result in development of both ETL and Report
program logic. This role ensures that the voice of the customer is
accurately heard by collaborating with the various functioning
departments/end users, including onshore and offshore data and
product development teams.?This position will be responsible for
development of business test cases and coordination with
development resources.??**Unfortunately, there is no sponsorship
offered for this position**?What you?ll be doing:
- Working closely with all levels of end users, triage requests,
gather and document user requirements and facilitate ad hoc report
and data requests.
- Develop viable solutions for developing production reports
originating from the Data Warehouse to be used by the business for
ongoing analytical and operational needs.
- Managing various stakeholders representing different teams -
executive, clinical, business, technology and product end users.
Facilitate sessions to elicit requirements or understand problems
and serve as data SME to suggest practical solutions.
- Define and document processes, best practices, and strategies
for existing and future BI solutions, optimizing business
efficiencies as it relates to process improvement.
- Maintain documentation of database workflows, requirements,
policies, and procedures as they relate to Business Intelligence
- Developing test cases and perform testing to ensure
requirements are met for reporting modifications or data
- Responsible for the construction of basic to advanced and basic
SQL that provide the necessary data to support the business and
feed our BI platforms.
- Perform End User Training and prepare training manual for new
reporting releases.What we?re looking for:
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent, applicable business
- 3 + years Information Technology, Business Intelligence and
Database, developing data visualizations, end user reports and
performing data analysis, using BI Platforms including SSRS,
- Minimum 3 years of Business Analyst experience in the health
- Experience with Agile development methodology including User
stories, Use Cases, UAT, product sprint and backlog management
- Strong RDBMS background with minimum 3 years of SQL writing
- Knowledge of HL7, XML and domain expertise in Healthcare
technology protocols and standards
- Experience with JIRA, AFS, Rally, or similar development
software is a plus
- Have a fundamental understanding of data management systems and
processes within the ecosystem (source systems, data feeds,
reference data management, ETL, Data Warehouses and Marts, data
cube design, etc.).?What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Apply your health care IT business analysis and reporting
experience with a company that is patient focused!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Unlimited opportunity to grow within the company and to work
with our CEO and senior management team to deliver second to none
- Work with a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a
highly motivated and successful support team!
- Great benefits package including 401k with company match,
Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Paid Time Off Plan!
- Expense Reimbursement for Child and Elder Care, Education,
Licensing and Credentialing!
- Much More!??
Keywords: Landmark Health, Lynwood , Healthcare Business Systems Analyst, Healthcare , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!