LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: California PostAcute Care
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description$1000 Sign On Bonus!Are you inspired by helping
people? So are we! If you're looking to make an impact by caring
for others, this is the opportunity for you!What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and extra hourly bonuses including:
additional $1 hourly Wellness Bonus for great attendance, and $1 -
$3 additional hourly Hero Bonus for direct care staff (bonuses only
available for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance.California PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility.
Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and
other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under
physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on providing
care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or
requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,
restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or
custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care in essential daily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across our vast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of our
staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities. What
We're Looking For:We are seeking to hire a self-motivated,
efficient, responsible Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN or LPN),
experienced within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry, looking to
grow and be part of a caring team. This is a direct hire position
with Full Time or Part Time positions and various shifts available
to fit your schedule. If you have a passion for healthcare, you'll
fit right in!Our Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for
providing direct patient care under the supervision of a Registered
Nurse. Responsibilities include following the Plan of Care,
providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members
of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.What You
- Medication management.
- Wound Care.
- Executing physician orders.
- Provide nursing support, utilizing the nursing process to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Supervise CNA assignments.
- Communicate results of laboratory and other diagnostic testing
to the physician, and evaluating signs and symptoms indicating
physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient's
- Ensure the care and safety of patients.
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assign.
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available.What
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Previous experience as an LVN required, long-term care industry
experience a plus.
- Current LVN license in the state of CA required.
- Current BLS certification required.California PostAcute Care is
an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. To
all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: California PostAcute Care, Lynwood , LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!