CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Lynwood Post Acute Care Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!As the premier, 99-bed skilled nursing
facility in Lynwood, California, Lynwood Post Acute Care Center
provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) provide each resident with routine
daily nursing care with care compassion and respect. This care is
also in accordance with the resident's assessment plan and with
current federal, state and local standards and regulations.Our
CNA's are empowered to "do the right thing", make sound independent
decisions as they demonstrate patience, initiative and willingness
to assist residents.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday
needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time
routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal
times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and
communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously ---. Maintaining
confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate number
- Prefer 1 year work experience and computer experience, however,
it's not necessary. We provide on the job training
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English
Keywords: Lynwood Post Acute Care Center, Lynwood , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!