Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 14, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Registered Nurse
(RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Cath Lab
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 -Duties
ResponsibilitiesThe Cardiac Cath Lab RN performs angioplasties,
implants pacemakers and diagnoses cardiac conditions with an
invasive catheterization procedure.
- Administer care for heart disease and heart attack patients by
obtaining visual diagnostics of the arteries of the heart.
- Identify blockages, assisting the physician during procedures,
and monitoring the patient's status at other times.
- Administer interventional procedures like cardiac
catheterizations, angioplasties, pacemaker and/or defibrillator
implantation, and related interventional or diagnostic
procedures.About AgencyMedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint
Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since
1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -.If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789
for immediate consideration. -MedPro Staffing is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. -All applicants will be considered for
employment -without attention to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
-Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Cath Lab, Contract Nurse, Travel
Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel, Cardiac
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Lynwood , Cath Lab Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!