Survey Coordinator - RN - SFMC Quality Assurance
Company: St. Francis Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: In collaboration with the manager/director of
Performance Improvement is responsible for
assisting in the coordination, integration, and implementation of
the organization wide performance improvement
activities to ensure compliance with company policies and
state/federal regulatory and accreditation standards.
Activities include but are not limited to supporting any on-site
survey activity, maintaining knowledge of standards
related to accreditation and regulatory bodies, organizing the
Environment of Care rounds, and survey preparation
Education, Experience, Training
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- State RN licensure or Certification in a healthcare field
- 2-3 years of survey coordination preferred.
- Excellent computer skills are required including proficiency in
(MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Experience in reviewing charts for care issues.
- Detail oriented organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple cases, directions and be able
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with Medical Staff communication a must.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with exceptional
professional work ethics.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, database and
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability,
race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other
protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for
the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Keywords: St. Francis Medical Center, Lynwood , Survey Coordinator - RN - SFMC Quality Assurance, Healthcare , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!