Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Practice Manager - House Institute Los Angeles - PHP, Full-Time
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 6, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in Los Angeles County,
Orange County, and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care, and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM. -The RN Medical Practice Manager is responsible for the
department's continuous, effective operation and for the continuous
improvement of department activities. Work-in concert with the
strategic goals of the organization and have an unwavering focus on
the customer/patient, a constant emphasis on superior performance
and value-added strategies, and a steadfast philosophy for the
self-directed actions and staff ownership all characterize the
qualities needed for this position.-Participates in budgeting, and
growth and development efforts as required.-This is a management
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills as well as
competence in follow-through.
- Ability to develop outpatient unit policies and procedures to
meet all regulatory (both internal and external) guidelines.
- Is independent and self-directed.
- Possesses effective proactive interpersonal problem-solving as
well as written/verbal communication skills.
- Encourages creativity and innovation in the development of
office staff personnel to better meet patient needs.
- Is a skilled negotiator with the ability to promote effective
collaboration between departments and Medical Staff.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles with the ability to
teach and to develop an effective patient education program.
- Ability to promote operational efficiency and a safe and
harmonious working environment.
- Able to provide community education to the public.
- Current California-RN license
- BSN preferred
- Five (5) years of clinical nursing experience with a focus on
- At least three (3) years in a supervisory role in an outpatient
clinical setting preferred.
- Supervisory/management experience in an ambulatory clinic
setting is highly preferred.
- Lean training or process improvement training/certification
preferred.For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on
Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Keywords: PIH Health, Lynwood , Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Practice Manager - House Institute Los Angeles - PHP, Full-Time, Healthcare , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!