Wound Care Staff RN 8HR Union
Company: Prime Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Overview *** Per Diem Days *** Responsibilities The Registered
Nurse provides direct care in the outpatient wound care clinic as
well as evaluating inpatient wounds. Communicate with physicians /
charge nurse / co-workers, as appropriate regarding changes in the
patient's treatment, clinical condition including results of
diagnostic studies. Has the ability to respond quickly and
accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Qualifications Education and Work Experience
- Must have current and valid license as a Registered Nurse
issued by the state.
- BCLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous Acute Care hospital experience preferred.
- Previous Wound care knowledge and or experience preferred (1
- Wound Care Certification within first year of hire
- Wound, Ostomy, Continence (WOC) Certification preferredWe are
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability,
race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other
protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for
the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Lynwood , Wound Care Staff RN 8HR Union, Healthcare , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!