Private School Substitute Teacher K-12 - Los Angeles
Company: Swing Education
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Pay Rate: $19-$41 per hour Get paid while starting your career
in education ----- - Hiring NOW for 2023-24 School Year The BEST
Schools The HIGHEST Pay The MOST Flexibility Are you an aspiring
educator ready to inspire the next generation of learners? As you
plan for the school year, consider a role that offers both impact
and flexibility. Swing Education makes it easy for passionate
educators to start your career in education, and find substitute
teaching jobs in your area. Since 2015, we----- ve partnered with
2,800 schools and districts across the country to connect subs to
the best opportunities near them. When you substitute teach with
Swing, you----- ll be an employee and get full control of your
teaching schedule and earning potential. 6 AM phone calls are a
thing of the past. Instead, you can find substitute assignments
ahead of time and set your schedule in advance. You----- ll get
paid every Friday and can control how much you earn by choosing how
many days you work, and any Swing subs go on to take on full-time
teaching positions! Always accepting applications - Apply NOW The
benefits of subbing with Swing:
- You will get paid weekly, every Friday.
- You will always earn the maximum pay . We never take a cut of
- You will be eligible for health benefits and 401K as an
employee of Swing .
- You will be reimbursed for your Livescan fee AFTER TEACHING
YOUR FIRST DAY with Swing.
- You will be able to select the assignments that best fit your
- You will be granted access to available jobs in your area.
- You will have a chance to earn perks throughout the year.
- You will find answers and receive support whenever you have
questions or need help.
- You will get an opportunity to earn a $100 referral bonus by
telling your friends about us. And they----- ll receive $100 too!
What can you expect next?
- 1. Once you click apply, you will be taken to Swing----- s
- 2. Answer a few simple questions to register and begin the
- 3. Follow the steps on the screen. Your responses will help us
determine your qualifications, flag gaps, and notify you of any
action needed to get you certified and started.
- 4. Once you have completed all the necessary requirements, you
will start to see all available schools and assignments on your
computer, your phone, or on the Swing app! Requirements
- Bachelor----- s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the
- Currently have or will obtain a CA teaching credential or
substitute teaching permit.
- Pass a background check and negative TB test before the hiring
date. Pay Rate: $19-$41 per hour Pay is influenced by job-related
factors like location, school, education, and certification. While
we aim for competitive rates, pay is ultimately set by Swing's
school partners, so we cannot guarantee the highest pay for every
job. Pay rates are an estimate. 401(k) benefits available to
SwingSubs who work with Swing for a year; Health care benefits
available to SwingSubs who work with Swing for a year and 1,170
Keywords: Swing Education, Lynwood , Private School Substitute Teacher K-12 - Los Angeles, Education / Teaching , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!