Physical Education Program Leader
Company: Think Together
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Notice: Having trouble viewing this job posting? Please adjust
your zoom settings to 80-90%. Overview:
Physical Education Program LeaderLynwood, CAPay Rate:
$20.50/hourFounded in 1997, Think Together partners with schools to
change the odds for kids by providing award-winning programs during
and outside the school day. We're one of California's largest
nonprofits working in school districts from San Diego to San
Francisco. Whether you're interested in early learning, elementary,
middle or high school, you can invest in your community by working
at a local school or working within our home office providing
support!As a Physical Education Program Leader, you will work with
a group of students to lead them through creative activities,
physical fitness and fascinating curriculum. Your patience,
leadership, connection with your students, and adherence to rules
will establish you as a positive role model. Your students will
learn and grow under your guidance, and you will end the summer
with a feeling of satisfaction that you made a difference in the
lives of kids.
- Lead and provide guidance on assignments, activities, and
physical fitness, using curriculum provided by Think Together
- Support kids to make good choices on behavior and provide
discipline measures when appropriate.
- Keep your program site clean and orderly by setting up and
breaking down activities.
- Assist with daily snack preparation, serving and clean-up.
- Ensure student safety by following safety guidelines and
maintaining roll and sign in/out procedures.
- Communicate any student needs or concerns with your site
coordinator, teachers, and parents.
- Be safe, Be respectful, Be responsible, Have fun!Requirements:
- Proof of graduation from high school (or GED)
- Pass a pre-employment test (Think Together will administer the
test) OR show proof of a minimum of 48 semester/60 quarter college
credits to be exempt from the test. (District Specific)
- Experience working with kids a plus
- Ability to speak and write standard EnglishBackground
- Pass Live Scan (criminal background check/fingerprinting)
- Clear TB testHours: Monday-Friday (Opportunity to work one or
- Morning Session: 9:00 am-11:15 am
- Afternoon Session: 12:15 pm-2:25 pmPay: $20.50/hour
Think Together is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color,
national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions,
religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age for
individuals age 40 and over, medical condition (as defined by state
law (for example, cancer or genetic characteristics or HIV/AIDS),
marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is
dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits,
employee activities and general treatment#SELA(iCIMS)
Keywords: Think Together, Lynwood , Physical Education Program Leader, Education / Teaching , Lynwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!